Friday, December 18, 2009

Laptop Commuter (mature*)

You lay in bed next to me relaxed with breathing deep
Saying you are tired because last night we couldn't sleep
But I know what usually happens when we take a midday nap as two
We wind up rapt while undercover with my fingers wrapped in you

We lay beneath the covers and my hands begin to roam
Crossing well past first base and trying to get home
Tracing naked skin and hollows bare and luscious slender waist
My tongue longs to follow fingers but I like to make you wait

You say my hands are so hot as they send chills across your back
And you tense with anticipation as the thrill of tactile attack
You say the band of your panties is uncomfortably tight on you
So I tell you take them off, I'd rather have you nude

I start again to touch you with sensual, lingering caress
Circling first with wet fingertips on nipples and then onward to each breast
And palming, cupping, kneading, squeeze along your derriere
My gripping hands in wanton lust seem wont to tarry there

I like the way your breathing speeds, your metabolic rate excited
And moans keep pace with desire as consumed you burn ignited
The licks of flame creep along each crack and track a course of thighs
As flickers of heat steal cross your womb and moist warmth spreads inside

And now I stir your clitoris with your juice and my index
The strong scent of you redolent as we both inhale your sex
And passion mounts as I play your tune like bow on Stradivarius
Till in final scream's crescendo we learn where ecstacy can carry us

No comments:

Post a Comment