Monday, November 9, 2009

Ottawa

You have opened my heart... touching me
In ways and fashions foreign
Your French kisses have ignited
A conflagration of passion

I wish that I could gaze into your eyes
Eyes that I can only imagine
So lovely in pristine depths of chocolate
And read what lay within

I wish that I could hold you in my arms
So treasured in embrace
To feel my limbs encircling you
And know you in proximity

I wish that I could grasp your hand
And tracing it's fragile structure
Of bones and flesh, lose myself
In the grip of sensate desire

I wish that you could sense my breath
Upon your neck, detect the heat of my lips
As they traversed the topography of
Your nape, enroute to whispers

I would lay beside you and taste you
Would open you and unlock secrets profound
That we might savor pleasures
We could only dream of before

Were you next to me now
I would caress you, feel the silky softness
Of your skin, hovering about you
Like a hummingbird sipping nectar

I would ravish you, a tsunami
Surging with tidal force immense
Your shorelines washed, erasing footprints
Of a path that wending led to me

And in the aftermath of tempest
I would resonate euphoric in our union
And relish in synchronous bond
The beating of our hearts as one

In distance so far, across the great divide
I find not consummation, only yearning
Miles provide thousands of reasons
To seek solace in the intimacy of surrogates

Yet with every iota of my essence
I wish that transformation would bring
You to me in her embrace, and me to you in his
That dreams for now just wishes could come true

No comments:

Post a Comment