Saturday, December 19, 2009

An Intimacy Among Friends (mature*)

If I could enjoy one night of passion
to indulge my fantasies undercover
I would instruct you in Midnight's surrender
and til Dawn I would be your lover

I would start with a blanket of roses
petals sprinkled to cradle your head
the scent of these flowers to mingle
with the musk of our bodies in bed

I would unwrap you like you were my present
biting the buttons away from your dress
I would rip the fabric of your panties
with my teeth I would bare your chest

I would lead you in hand to the bathtub
bubbles brimmed iridescent in soft candlelight
I would give you a hot foamy backrub
your own inner fires to ignite

I would lift you to stand wet and glistening
and would lick beads of liquid from your skin
I would blow dry your nipples by whistling
harmonizing to your moistness within

I would carry your warm naked body
and lay you gently upon our bed
and cherishing all you embody
would ravish you from bottom to head

I would trace every curve of your torso
with breathless enthralled caress
lips upon tawny softness adored so
I would savor the taste of your flesh

I would shower you with kisses ardent
bathe you in ways only tongues could invent
leaving evanescent traceries of wetness
to evaporate steaming from fevered flesh

I would cup your breasts so tenderly
dwelling kisses upon each swelling mound
and with passion-igniting nibbles tease
the nipples with which they are crowned

I would watch as I asked you to show me
how you touch yourself when you're alone
and I would both fondle and entice you orally
as we discovered one another's unknowns

I would guide your hand to encircle
along my blood-engorged length
and encourage your lips upon me
that you might sense its pulsing strength

And if you chose then to swallow me
tasting rigid flesh, enmouthing me
would that you drink what would follow
and then stroke it to once more arouse me

In turn I would christen your body
your legs, butt, belly, and breasts
I would inhale the musk of your inner thighs
and your moisture my tongue caress

I would hold in each hand your buttocks
face immersed as you arched your back
and hot would my tongue explore you
your imminent release in my grasp

And I would listen intently
to each moan and uttered sigh
and timely I would enter you
to joined exultative cries

With bodies entwined in union
in pelvic thrusts conjoined
we would buck in orgasmic unison
til my fluids burst forth in your loins

And passion spent I would hold you
and whisper these words in your ear
"as long as these arms can enfold you
I'll love you forever, My Dear."

No comments:

Post a Comment