Friday, December 18, 2009

Gypsy Eyes

Soft she plays
her gaze upon me
I am captivated
beseeching, imploring
so many questions
she begs
so many answers
my heart yearns to provide

We share
a language mysterious
a foreign tongue
when we communicate thus
I realize she speaks
the dialects of love
she serenades me
with wondrous, gypsy eyes

No words are spoken
no thoughts unexpressed
we share the riddle
of fantasies
each of us
inferring intimations
dialogue
our hearts to interpret

There is nothing
I cannot say
nothing
we cannot do
in silence
soliloquies complete
we are free
to decipher
a thousand
encrypted thoughts

When we touch
in this fashion
we are as one
I am inside her
she within me
finite barriers overcome
symbionts
with but one nucleus

How long
can two entities
remain disparate
how many moments pass
before vision's
tender caress
shall cause
our souls to merge?

She transports me
to an alternate time
another place
a dimension where
vows once spoken
were never pledged
where bonds of time
lay broken and
I am given liberty
from the shackles of age

Gypsy eyes
take me away
carry me
on wings of love
I will follow you
all our earthly days
I will soar alongside you
when we seek Heaven's Gate

With limitless realms
and time eternal
to explore
let imagination
our desires ignite
and lead us
cross thresholds
of Passion's door

Gypsy eyes
I await
poised kinetic
at your abyss
to fall into your arms
to envelope you
within my heart
my dying wish
my mute entreaty
Love's epitaph

No comments:

Post a Comment