Thursday, December 3, 2009

All That Remains (mature*)

Like Autumn
strips leaves
from trees
exposing their limbs
I wish to discover
what lays beneath
the clothes
that cover you

I have witnessed
your body
supple muscles
glistening wet
bikini sheer
translucent
upon budding breast
and taut ass

I have
touched
and held you
warm and moist
caressed the ripple
of your flesh
licked the salt
from your back

I have felt
the damp of your
hair in hot
waters swirling
have felt
your hand in mine
your touch upon my knee
my arousal stirring

My eyes
have beheld you
all mysteries revealed
all that remains
the revelation
of your most
private beauty
concealed

I have seen you thus
touched you
in fashions
oft fulfilled
only in fantasy
and dreams
and yet...
I hunger for more

I wish to assure you
and spare you fright
had I evil intent
I could not display
the strength of will
required to restrain
a secret agenda
of passion

But, my friend
I wish to explore
in all the ways
our imaginations
might allow
the intimacies
we could indulge
were we to discard
propriety

I would like
to prepare you
when next we bathe
disrobing you
by my hand alone
to feel the heat
of your skin
beneath the trace
of my fingers

My longing
shall find
consummation
only when
we dispense
with convention
baring both
body and soul
to the frank appraisal
of one another

I yearn
to stand before you
beyond the purview
of dreams
to become
intoxicated
by the nectar
of your nudity

I desire most
to hold you
pay time no heed
and with gentle
inquisitive fascination
rapturously
shed you
of inhibitions

I shall know
true joy
if ever the day
should arrive
when natural
and unashamed
we are naked
together

I have bared
my soul to you
it is yours to
laugh, comply
or recoil, but
please realize
in all my prose
only, my love,
do I wish to be
close to you

No comments:

Post a Comment