Monday, November 9, 2009

Indian Giver (mature*)

You gave me pleasure... in the radiance of your smile
You gave me beauty... in a gaze of luminous eyes
You gave me pride... in your poise and charisma
You gave me confidence... in the company of a gorgeous woman
You gave me joy

You gave me laugher... in your humor and your manners
You gave me youth... as like children we did play
You gave me smiles... in the promise of a future
You gave me security... in letting me feel needed
You gave me peace

You gave me yearning... to hold you close and snuggle
You gave me desire... to caress your naked form
You gave me passion... when we touched so deep
You gave me courage... that I could love again
You gave me hope

You gave me heartbreak... when you slept with another man
You gave me despair... when you kept on
You gave me torment... despite knowing that I knew
You gave me anguish... that you moan his name now
You gave me nothing

All the best of the things that you gave to me...

You fucking took away

No comments:

Post a Comment