Monday, November 9, 2009

Finishing Touch (mature*)

Run your
Hands over
My dress

Crush me
In your
Embrace

Hold me
Close and
Breathless

Kiss me
All over
My face

Run your fingers
Through
My tresses

Lick that
Behind-my-ear
Place

Fondle
My ass and
My breasts

Touch me
And make
My heart race

Nibble my
Nape with
Your lips

Trail your
Tongue down
My spine

Cause me
To inhale
In a hiss

Drink from
My hollows
My wine

Tease my
Nipples with
tiny nips

Draw me
In lustful
Design

Caress me
And make me
Feel bliss

Touch me till
"Oh, God"
I'm crying

Ahh... touch
Me again while
You hold me

Wiggle
Your finger
Just so

Touch me
Again as you
Free me

Rub me
Lightly until
I let go

Take me
Excite me
And

Ignite me
To burn
Brightly

And fan
My desire
To know

Touch me
Control me
And

Steal my
Soul so
Completely

Keep my
Heart as my
Fire grows

And...
Rock me and
Soothe me

And ...
Shock me and
Move me

And...
Fuck me and
Love me

And...
Touching me
Soften the blow

No comments:

Post a Comment